The Samsung Galaxy Note II is still the same device that we all know and love, only much much better!
Dubbed the ‘Everday Creative Enabler’ the Samsung Galaxy Note II has evolved to provide an incredible viewing experience, with enhanced S Pen functions, and finely tuned multi-tasking capabilities!
The original Samsung Galaxy Note was a bit of an anomaly… Was it a tablet or was it a smartphone? No-one could quite work it out and, the fact that it had all the capabilities of a tablet yet made phone calls, brought about the word ‘phablet’ as an apt description! Despite all of this, the device was exceptionally well-built and was soon a best-seller.
The Note II boasts the same great functions and features, as well as many new ones to unlock your senses and unleash your creativity. To begin with, it’s wider yet slimmer which makes it easier to grip. The larger 5.5 inch HD Super AMOLED screen offers better clarity as well as a 16:9 screen ratio to allow for the ultimate viewing experience.
A quad-core 1.6GHz processor, teamed with a 3100mAh battery, ensures that the device is speedy and efficient, as well as keeping you connected while you’re on-the-go.
Featuring Android Jelly Bean 4.1 out-of-the-box, the latest edition to the Samsung family sits in a very elite club being one of only a handful of gadgets to house this version of the best-selling operating system. However, the Galaxy Note II has a couple more unique features tucked up its sleeve, not least Direct Call and Smart Stay, as debuted on the Samsung Galaxy SIII, as well as Smart Rotation.
• Quad-band GSM and quad-band 3G with 21 Mbps HSDPA and 5.76 Mbps HSUPA support
• Optional LTE connectivity
• 5.5 inch 16M-color Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen of HD (720 x 1280 pixel) resolution; Corning Gorilla Glass 2
• Android OS v4.1 with TouchWiz launcher
• 1.6 GHz quad-core Cortex-A9 CPU, 2GB of RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad chipset
• Enhanced S Pen stylus with deep system integration
• 8 MP wide-angle lens autofocus camera with LED flash, face, smile and blink detection
• 1080p HD video recording at 30fps
• Dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n support
• NFC support
• Standard 3.5 mm audio jack
• Very slim at only 9.4mm
• 1.9MP secondary video-call camera
• Document editor and file manager comes preinstalled
• Huge 3100 mAh battery